Updated and upgraded for 2018, now in stock!
The new 2018 Trail 3 has been given a full workover and we love the end result. In recognition of the growing number of kids smashing ever more demanding terrain our new T20 runs a wide gear range 11-34T, 1x9 drivetrain with a short cage mech to keep everything out of the way and a narrow wide chainring to keep everything in check. Large volume Maxxis Max Daddy tyres for extra grip and cushioning thatcomplement the lightweight rigidfork that makes climbing that much easier.
- Frame: Narrow Gauge AL6061 brushed aluminium frame
- Fork: AL6061 forks and steerer
- Crank: CNC’d aluminium 120mm
- Bottom Bracket: external threaded sealed cartridge
- Front Wheel: CNC’d 6 bolt disc aluminium hub 20”x28H double wall aluminium rim
- Rear Wheel: CNC’d 6 bolt disc aluminium 4 bearing hub 20”x28H double wall aluminium rim
- Chain/Belt: SRAM PC971
- Brakes: Tektro Aquilla Mechanical disc brake, 160mm rotors
- Front Sprocket: Offset 30T AL7075 CNC narrow wide
- Rear Sprocket: SRAM PG970 11-34t
- Gear Shifter: SRAM X5 9sp trigger
- Rear Derrailleur: SRAM X5 9sp short cage
- Levers: Tektro JL350
- Seat Post: Ritchey 25.4mm black anno
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Max Daddy 20x2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Max Daddy 20x1.85"
- Headset: 1 1/8" conventional sealed cartridge
- Stem: Ritchey OS forged Al6061 60mm reach
- Bars: Ritchey OS forged Al6061 560mm 20mm rise
- Grips: Early Rider wing grips
- Seat: Early Rider wing saddle
- Seat Clamp: Ritchey QR seat clamp 28.6mm
- Weight 8.1kg
Good to know:
- Adjustable seat height
- Shipped with the handlebars, front wheel and pedals to add
- 1 year warranty
- 2015 Eurobike Gold Winner